We offer full customized technical documentation
Correct and even air distribution over the crops is critical in an indoor grow facility. Growing plants in a condensed space like indoor rack systems require knowledge about the microclimate parameters such as type of plants, UV-light intensity, temperature, humidity and irrigation methods to ensure a good outcome compared to investment.
The customized KE GreenDuct product is developed to meet these demands and with our tailor-made materials, we can prevent condensation and eliminate mold growth, which often spread fast in a grow chamber. In high-risk areas with high humidity (>85%RH), we do recommend adding our environmentally friendly antibacterial treatment as an extra security. To document our microclimate solutions, we have developed a “state-of-the art” TBV-design software to simulate and visualize the airflow inside the racks both in the width and in the length direction. Of course, all included in our standard offers.
Our GreenDuct design includes:
- Flexible duct design and position to fit the placement of UV-light inside or outside the racks.
- Hygienic and washable fabrics (optional with environmentally friendly Antibacterial treatment)
- Simulation of thermal air velocities inside the grow chamber (width and length)
- Air visualization documentation (both cooling and heating mode)
- Lowest possible system pressure loss to reduce energy costs
- Design for variable airflows (25% - 100% of nominal)
- Easy installation and maintenance with rail or cable suspension
- Optionally an upgrade to a documented sustainable solution including Cradle to Cradle certification supporting DNGB or BREEUM standards (only KE GreenDuct Pro)
- Calculation of estimated maintenance interval to know the running cost over time
(only KE GreenDuct Pro)